Wow it’s hard to believe we are rapidly approaching the holidays and along with food, family, and fun we need to look great too! With all the hustle soon to come it’s important to plan and prep so you avoid last minute mane madness! Read on for some suggestions to get your started.
Prior to any hair services it’s ideal to concentrate on making sure your hair is healthy. Here are a few tips to prime up for the holiday season.
- Prepare your hair for the next steps whether it be growing it long or chemical services by incorporating Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins they are formulated with ingredients necessary to fill in the gaps missing from a regular diet and provide your body with the nutrition it needs to grow. Your hair will be nutrient-rich inside and out!
- Prepare frizzy hair for a great cut by adding an intense hair conditioning treatment like Goldwell Kerasilk Reconstruct Intensive Repair Mask 1x-2x a week will infuse the hair shaft with moisture and shine.
- Prepare for color and start fresh by using R+Co Oblivion Clarifying Shampoo, hardwater minerals and product build-up prevents hair color from penetrating the cuticle, color has a better chance of saturation if you prepare with a clarifying shampoo.
Plan ahead! Now is the time to schedule your color, cut, blowout or relaxer! Popular time slots get taken months out for the holiday season. Book now with your favorite stylist
- Looking to switch up your look? Start your search for inspiration, a new color or cut can bring you into the season brighter!
- Stock up on your favorite styling aids, best selling brands like Paul Mitchell, Joico, Pureology, and DevaCurl.
- Plan on protecting colored hair with Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Redken Color Extend Conditioner
- Keep your “next day” curls coiled with Curl Up Bounce Back Spray
- Plan on adding glamorous style with Wella Glam Mist Finishing Spray
- For maintaining your best blowout, invest in Sebastian Dry Clean Only Shampoo dry shampoo and preserve your volume and bounce.
In the day to day grind it’s important to make time for ourselves especially your hair, and when we take the steps to properly prep and plan, we can walk in confidence and know that we look our very best!
Read more posts like this!